In this increasingly knowledge-based environment, many businesses don’t see the importance of protecting their intellectual property (IP).
IP can be a lifeline for all types of businesses, which is why Meritus Legal is here to take the necessary steps to safeguard your intellectual property against infringements.
We advise our clients on the following issues:
- What IP is relevant to your business.
- How to protect your IP and enforce your rights when it’s threatened.
- How to structure your entities to best protect your IP.
- How to commercialise your IP by using licencing or franchising systems.
- Trademark registration, protection of confidential information, trade secrets, and copyright law.
- How to ensure IP created by employees or contractors belongs to your business.
- How to protect IP in an employment context.