www.merituslegal.com.au (the ‘Site‘) and form a binding contractual agreement between you, the user of the Site and us, Meritus Legal.
For that reason, these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and review them before you use the Site.
By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- WEBSITE CONTENT AND ACCESS
- We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Site in accordance with the terms set out in this Agreement.
- We do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the content on this Site. You acknowledge and accept that the content may include technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- The content is subject to change at any time without notice and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon.
- To the extent permitted by law, Meritus Legal disclaims all liability for loss directly or indirectly arising from your use of or reliance on the website and the website content.
- Meritus Legal does not guarantee that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or that the website is free from viruses or anything else that may damage any computer which accesses the Site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Meritus Legal does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated in the Site.
- The materials displayed on this Site, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Meritus Legal and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party.
- INTERFERENCE WITH WEBSITE
- You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this Site or any material or content displayed on the Site.
- We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.